Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Davenport, Iowa, United States
- Height 5' 6" (1.67 m)
- Marital Status Married (Donald Ray Thomas)
- Full Name Lara Flynn Boyle
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 24, 1970
- Ethnicity Irish, Italian, German
- Occupation Actress
- Education School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago Academy for the Arts
About Lara Flynn Boyle
American TV and film actress Lara Flynn Boyle has an estimated net worth of $10 million. She is best recognized for her appearance on Twin Peaks as Donna Hayward, as well as on The Practice as Helen Gamble. Boyle also appeared in films like Men in Black II and Happiness.
Of Irish, Italian, and German ancestry, Lara Flynn Boyle was born on March 24, 1970 in Davenport, Iowa, USA. Since December 2006, she has been married to Donald Ray Thomas II. She has been diagnosed with dyslexia.
In the 1990s, Lara Flynn Boyle was noted for her impressive portrayal of role in films like Wayne’s World, Where The Day Takes You, The Temp, Red Rock West, Threesome, Afterglow, and Happiness.
Among her most recent film appearances were in Land of the Blind, Fwiends.com, The House Next Door, Shades of Black: The Conrad Black Story, Have Dreams Will Travel, Baby on Board, Life Is Hot in Cracktown, Cougar Hunting, and Hansel & Gretel Get Baked.