Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Modeling
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marital Status Married (Alexandre Rockwell)
- Full Name Karyn Parsons
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 8, 1966
- Ethnicity Welsh, African-American
- Occupation Actress, Model
- Education Santa Monica High School
- Children 2 (Lana Rockwell, Nico Rockwell)
About Karyn Parsons
American model, producer, writer, as well as film and television actress Karyn Parsons has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million in 2013. She is best recognized for her appearance on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, an NBC sitcom where she played the role of Hilary Banks.
Karyn Parsons was born on October 8, 1966 in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. She was previously married to Randy Brooks. Since 2003, she has been married to Alexandre Rockwell with whom she has two children named Lana and Nico Rockwell.
Through the short span of time she has spent in the showbiz industry, Parsons was selected to become a part of several TV shows which include The Bronx Zoo, Hunter, CBS Summer Playhouse, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Blossom, Out All Night, The John Larroquette Show, Gulliver’s Travels, Lush Life, Melrose Place, Linc’s, The Job and Static Shock. In addition to that, Parsons has already starred in films like The Ladies Man, Major Payne and Late Nights. Among her other film appearances were on Mixing Nia, Class Act, and 13 Moons.