Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth TV, Poker
- Birth Place Reno, Nevada, U.S.
- Height 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- Marital Status Married (Marco Traniello)
- Full Name Jennifer C. Harman-Traniello
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 29, 1964
- Ethnicity White
- Occupation TV Personality, Professional Poker Player
- Education University of Nevada, Reno
- Children 2
About Jennifer Harman
Born in Reno Nevada on November 29, 1964, Jennifer Harman is a professional poker player who has earned most of her net worth from playing in international poker competitions. In 2012, Harman has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
Despite being inexperienced, Jennifer Harman got her first World Series of Poker bracelet during the No Limit Deuce to Seven Lowball Event which took place in 2000 and in 2002, she received her second WSOP bracelet during the $5K Limit Hold ’em event. She was the only woman who won two WSOP bracelets until 2012 when she was joined by Vanessa Selbst.
Considering her success, Jennifer Harman is hailed as one of the best poker players in the sport’s history as well as one of the best female pokers in the history of poker. She currently stars in the TV series Sin City Rules which is aired on TLC.