Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S.
- Height 5' 4½" (1.64 m)
- Marital Status Married (Robert Godley)
- Full Name Jane Krajkowski
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 11, 1968
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress, Singer
- Education Professional Children's School
- Children 1 (Bennett Robert)
About Jane Krakowski
American actress and singer, Jane Krakowski has an estimated net worth of $12 million.Jane Krakowski has enjoyed success on television, in films, and on stage. She is most widely recognized for her Emmy nominated performances in “Ally McBeal” and “30 Rock”, and for her Tony-winning performance in “Nine”.
A musical theater veteran, Jane Krakowski is best known for her Emmy-nominated portrayal of scheming law secretary Elaine on the Fox TV hit Ally McBeal. Raised in Parsippany, NJ, Krakowski began taking dance lessons at age three. After making her movie debut as an orally skilled teenager in National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983).Jane Krajkowski was born on October 11, 1968 in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States.