Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Laleham, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (John Verea)
- Full Name Gabrielle Anwar
- Nationality England
- Date of Birth February 4, 1970
- Ethnicity English, Austrian, Jewish, Indian
- Occupation Actress
- Education Laleham C of E Primary and Middle School, Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts
- Children 3 (Willow Anwar, Paisley Verea, Hugo Verea)
About Gabrielle Anwar
English actress Gabrielle Anwar has an estimated net worth of $4 million in 2013. She is best recognized for her appearance in Scent of a Woman where she danced the tango with Al Pacino, as well as her role on Burn Notice as Fiona Glenanne and on The Tudors as Margaret Tudor.
Gabrielle Anwar was born on February 4, 1970 in Laleham, Middlesex, England, UK. She was born to an Austrian, Jewish, Indian and English ancestry. Anwar’s acting career debuted with the series Hideaway and in the film Manifesto. Eventually, she began appearing in several British TV productions such as Press Gang, Summer’s Lease, and First Born. She has also appeared in a number of American films such as The Grave, In Pursuit of Honor, Flying Virus, Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal, Water Under the Bridge, Long Lost Son and Save It for Later.