Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kyle Martino)
- Full Name Eva Maria Livia Amurri
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 15, 1985
- Ethnicity Italian, English, Welsh, Irish
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress
- Education Brown University
- Children None
About Eva Amurri
The daughter of actress Susan Sarandon and Italian filmmaker Franco Amurri, Eva Amurri began acting at the age of seven. Her first film appearance was in the political satire Bob Roberts, a pet project by her mom’s partner, Tim Robbins. Amurri then accompanied Sarandon in several films, including Dead Man Walking, where she portrayed her mother’s character of Sister Helen at age nine.
After breaking out on her own as Sara Livey in the independent comedy-drama Made-Up, she gained some attention as Ginger Kingsley in The Banger Sisters, where she appropriately plays the daughter of Susan Sarandon’s Lavinia. Amurri then earned a role in the coming-of-age drama Saved (2003).Since then she has appeared in a number of television shows and other movies.
She is currently engaged to retired Major League Soccer player and current ESPN and ESPN2 soccer color commentator Kyle Martino. Amurri formerly dated Mark Del Giudice, from the rock band Goodbye Soundscape.