Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Houston, Texas
- Height 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- Marital Status Married (Norm Nixon)
- Full Name Deborrah Kaye Allen
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 16, 1950
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 160 lbs (72.5 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Dancer, Director, Choreographer
- Education Howard University
- Children 2 (Vivian Nixon, Norman Nixon Jr.)
About Debbie Allen
American TV director, producer, choreographer, dancer and actress Debbie Allen has an estimated net worth of $3 million in 2013. She is best recognized for her work in Fame, a musical-drama television series where she played the role of Lydia Grant.
Deborrah Kaye Allen was born on January 16, 1950 in Houston, Texas, U.S. She is an alumnus of Howard University where she completed her bachelor’s degree in classical Greek literature, speech, and theater. Her marriage to NBA player Norm Nixon resulted in the birth of her two children named Vivian Nichole Nixon and Norman Ellard Nixon Jr. From 1975 through 1983, she was married to Win Wilford.
In film, she has appeared in Blank Check, Ragtime, Next Day Air, The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh, Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life is Calling, Alice At The Palace, Stompin’ At The Savoy, Old Settler, The Twist and Tournament of Dreams. On TV, she appeared in Three Girls Three: Variety show, All of Us: “Parents Just Don’t Understand”, A Different World, The Cosby Show, Roots: The Next Generations, In The House, Good Times, So You Think You Can Dance, Grey’s Anatomy and Quantum Leap.