Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Film, Modeling
- Birth Place Breckenridge, Minnesota, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Rod Stryker)
- Full Name Cheryl Rae Tiegs
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 25, 1947
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Model, Actress, Designer, Businesswoman
- Education Alhambra High School, California State University, Los Angeles
- Children 3 (Jaden Stryker, Zachary Peck, Theo Stryker)
About Cheryl Tiegs
American businesswoman, author, designer, model and actress Cheryl Tiegs has an estimated net worth of $14 million in 2012.
Cheryl Rae Tiegs was born on September 25, 1947 in Breckenridge, Minnesota. At age 17, Tiegs’ modeling career was launched. She started off by appearing on the covers of Elle, Seventeen and Glamour magazines. She is also the first model to have appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue three times. She was also featured as a cover girl on People magazine four times. She even appeared on the cover of TIME magazine thrice.
Cheryl Tiegs has been married for four times. Her first marriage was to Stan Dragoti. Their marriage lasted for nine years. From 1981 through 1983, she married Peter Hill Beard. From 1990 through 1995, she was married to Anthony Peck with whom he has a son, and from 1998 until 2001, she was married to Rod Stryker. The couple has two children together, Theo and Jaden.