Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Paul Young)
- Full Name Cheryl Ruth Hines
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 21, 1965
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress
- Education University of Central Florida
- Children 1 (Catherine Rose)
About Cheryl Hines
American actress and television director, Cheryl Hines has an estimated net worth of $10 million. A talented performer of stage and screen whose quick, on-the-fly wit made her the perfect candidate for a role on Seinfeld co-creator Larry David’s popular HBO series Curb Your Enthusiasm, actress Cheryl Hines found her comic footing as a member of the famed Groundlings troupe before making the leap to the screen in the mid- to late ’90s. Though the Florida native would study theater, radio, and television at Florida State University, a move to Los Angeles found her discovering a natural talent for improvisational theater.
She was born on September 21, 1965 in Miami Beach, Florida, she is best known portraying Larry’s wife Curb Your Enthusiasm which is airs on HBO. In 2009 she directed her first film Serious Moonlight at the Tribeca Film Festival.Cheryl Hines has earned her net worth in the film industry since 1996.