Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Damian Hardy)
- Full Name Charisma Lee Carpenter
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 23, 1970
- Ethnicity French, German
- Occupation Actress
- Education Bonita Vista High School, Chula Vista School of the Creative and Performing Arts,
- Children 1 (Donovan Charles Hardy)
About Charisma Carpenter
American actress Charisma Carpenter has an estimated net worth of $3 million in 2013. She is best recognized for her appearance on Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Cordelia Chase. She also portrayed the same role on Buffy’s spin-off series, Angel. Her portrayal of that role earned her four Saturn Award nominations. She was also a part of The Lying Game, a TV show aired on ABC Family.
Charisma Lee Carpenter was born on July 23, 1970 in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. From 2002 through 2008, she was married to Damian Hardy, with whom she has a child named Donovan Charles Hardy.
Carpenter has already appeared on numerous film and TV projects. Some of her most notable film projects include Psychosis, The Expendables, Crash Site, The Expendables 2 and Heaven’s Door. In 2014, she is expected to appear on The Expendables 3 and the The Money Pit remake.