Net Worth: $2.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Orange County, California, United States
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Celeste Thorson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 23, 1984
- Ethnicity South Korean, Scottish, Lebanese, Spanish, Apache Mescalero Native American
- Occupation Actress, Model, Screenwriter, Activist
- Education Instituto Allende
- Children None
About Celeste Thorson
American screenwriter, activist, model and actress Celeste Thorson has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million in 2012. She is best recognized for her participation in Destination X: California and Destination X: Hawaii. To date, she has already written 24 episodes of TV shows like The Industry and Destination X.
Celeste Thorson was born on July 23, 1984 in Orange County, California. She is of South Korean, Scottish, Irish, Apache Mescalero Native American, Spanish and Lebanese ancestry.
As a model, she has already appeared on the campaigns for commercial brands like Nissan, Nokia, Sprint, Lady Foot Locker, Reebok, Tom Shoes, Paul Mitchell, Body Glove, Samsung and Yahoo!. She has also modeled on the campaigns for numerous clients such as Body Glove, Feed Segal, Beverly Hills, Qimone, D Voshion, Maggie Barry, Alisse Thatcher, Margie Kent, Louis Verdad, Eduardo Lucero, Anna D.Milano, Jerry Terrence, Pinar Eris and Core Clothing. She has also worked in Korea, Thailand, the Netherlands, London, Japan, Cannes, Paris, Milan, New York, and Los Angeles as a model.
As a film and TV actress, she has appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, How I Met Your Mother, The Billy Armsrtong Situation, Satin, Room Nine and Still Breathing.