Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, TV
- Birth Place Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.
- Height 5 '8" (173 cm)
- Marital Status Married (David Caspe)
- Full Name Cathryn Rose "Casey" Wilson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 24, 1980
- Ethnicity Irish, Italian
- Occupation Actress, Comedienne
- Education Stella Adler Studio of Acting, New York University
About Casey Wilson
American actress, screenwriter, and comedienne Casey Wilson has an estimated net worth of $2 million in 2014.
Casey Wilson is perhaps best recognized for her appearance in the American TV series “Happy Endings” where she played the role of Penny Hartz. One of her recent projects was the film “Ass Backwards” where she also served as co-writer. She also noted for her role in Bride Wars (2009) and Gone Girl (2014). In addition to her appearance in The Hotwives of Orlando, Wilson also appeared in Marry Me, a sitcom on NBC which premiered in October 2014.
Of Italian and Irish ancestry, Casey Wilson was born Cathryn Rose Wilson in Alexandria, Virginia, USA on October 24, 1980. After attending T. C. Williams High School, she went to Tisch School of the Arts of New York University. She also studied at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting to enhance her acting skills. Since May 2014, she has been married to a comedy writer named David Caspe.