Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Height 5' 10½" (1.79 m)
- Marital Status Married (Alexei Yashin)
- Full Name Carol Ann Alt
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 1, 1960
- Ethnicity German, Belgian, Irish
- Weight 128 lbs (58 kg)
- Occupation Model, Actress
- Education Wheatley High School, Hofstra University
- Children None
About Carol Alt
Born to an airline model and fire chief, Carol Alt is also a model herself and actress with an estimated net worth amounting to a total of $15 million in 2012.
Of Irish, German and Belgian descent, Carol Alt started her modeling career at the age of 18 to save money for college. Her first major modeling break came in 1980 when she was featured on Harper’s Bazaar magazine’s cover but real fame only occurred two years after when she was featured on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue’ s cover.
As an actress, Carol Alt has appeared in TV and film projects such as Snakehead Terror, King of the Hill, Amazon, Wings, The Celebrity Apprentice, Caterina e le sue figlie 2, and Piper. In the past, Carol Alt has become the endorser of commercial products such as Diet Pepsi, Hanes, General Motors, Noxzema, and Cover Girl Cosmetics.