Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Modeling
- Birth Place Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
- Height 5' 6" (1.67 m)
- Marital Status Married (Danny Masterson)
- Full Name Bijou Lilly Phillips
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 1, 1980
- Ethnicity Caucasian, South African
- Occupation Actress, Model, Singer
About Bijou Phillips
Bijou Phillips is an American model turned singer and actress. She is best recognized for her appearance on Raising Hope, a TV series where she played the role of Lucy Carlyle.
Bijou Lilly Phillips was born on April 1, 1980 in Greenwich, Connecticut, U.S.A. Just 13 when her modeling career started off, she is one of the youngest personalities to have graced the cover of Italian Vogue and Interview Magazine. She was also the face of many Calvin Klein ads. Since 2011, Bijou Phillips has been married to Danny Masterson.
In 1999, she debuted into the music industry by releasing her debut album titled I’d Rather Eat Glass. As an actress, Bijou Phillips has appeared in several notable films like Black and White, Bully, Almost Famous, Venom, The Door In The Floor, Hostel: Part II and Choke.