Net Worth: $3.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Hollywood, Florida, United States
- Height 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Michael Galeotti)
- Full Name Bethany Joy Lenz
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 2, 1981
- Ethnicity Scottish, German and Irish, Australian
- Weight 125 lbs (57 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Producer, Director, Musician
- Education Pope Elementary
- Children 1 (Maria Rose Galeotti)
About Bethany Joy Lenz
American musician, director, producer and actress Bethany Joy Lenz has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million. She is best noted for her appearance on One Tree Hill, a TV drama series on CW where she played the role of Haley James Scott. In addition to being a member of Everly band, Lenz also starred on Guiding Light, a soap opera on CBS where she played the role of Michelle Bauer Santos.
Bethany Joy Lenz was born on April 2, 1981 in Hollywood, Florida, USA. At age seven, she landed a role in the stage production, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. At age ten, she appeared in a To Kill a Mockingbird production as Scout Finch. From 2005 through 2012, she was married to Michael Galeotti with whom she has a daughter named Maria Rose Galeotti.
On the big screen, Bethany Joy Lenz has appeared in projects like Psalty’s Salvation Celebration, Mary and Rhoda, Thinner, End of August, Bring It On Again and Just Yell Fire: Campus Life. Meanwhile, her most recent appearance on TV were in One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected, Men At Work, Dexter, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Sock Monkee Therapy. In 2014, she will appear in Songbyrd as Lauren Byrd.