Net Worth: $300 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Dennis, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 1.57
- Marital Status Married (Oliver Giner)
- Full Name Amy Jo Johnson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 6, 1970
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Gymnast
- Education Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School, Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute and the American Musical and Acting Academy
- Children 1 (Francesca Christine Giner)
About Amy Jo Johnson
American musician, gymnast, singer, songwriter and actress Amy Jo Johnson has an estimated net worth of $300 thousand in 2013. Johnson is best recognized for her appearance on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as Kimberly Ann Hart, the pink ranger. She is one of the actors of Power Rangers that has continued working as an actor.
In addition to Power Rangers, she is also known for her appearances on Flashpoint, Wildfire, The Division, and Felicity. Some of Johnson’s other TV work includes shows such as Killing Mr. Griffin, Sweetwater, Susie Q, Magma: Volcanic Disaster, and Perfect Body. Her most recent projects include Hard Ground, What About Brian, Fatal Trust, Cracked, and Bookaboo.
Some of her other film appearances include Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie, Without Limits, Cold Hearts, The Pursuit of Happiness, Liar’s Club, Interstate 60, Infested, Adjusting Arbie, Islander, Veritas, Prince of Truth, Summer Song, and Tiger Eyes. She had her directorial debut with the film BENT in 2013.
Amy Jo Johnson was born on October 6, 1970 in Dennis, Massachusetts, U.S. She has been married to Olivier Giner since 2010. The two have a daughter named Francesca Christine.