Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Rochford, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Allan Kovacs)
- Full Name Amanda Tapping
- Nationality Canada
- Date of Birth August 28, 1965
- Ethnicity Canadian
- Occupation Actress, Producer, Director
- Education University of Windsor School of Dramatic Arts, North Toronto Collegiate Institute
- Children 1 (Olivia Kovacs)
About Amanda Tapping
English-born Canadian director, producer and actress Amanda Tapping has an estimated net worth of $4 million in 2012. She is best recognized for her appearance on the TV series Stargate SG-1 where she played the role of Samantha Carter. In addition to Stargate Atlantis, Tapping has also appeared on the series Sanctuary as Helen Magnus.
Amanda Tapping was born on August 28, 1965 in Rochford, Essex, England. She is a graduate of North Toronto Collegiate Institute. She also attended the University of Windsor School of Dramatic Arts in Ontario. She is married to Allan Kovacs with whom she has a child named Olivia Kovacs.
As an actress, Amanda Tapping is famous for her appearance in films like Stargate: The Ark of Truth, Stargate: Continuum, Dancing Trees, Space Milkshake and Random Acts of Romance. She also appeared on television shows like Stargate Atlantis, Proof Positive, Engaged to Kill, Sanctuary, Ghost Hunters, Stargate Universe, Canadian Comedy Shorts, Supernatural and Motive.