Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Writing, Teaching
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Marital Status Married Judy Levitt (m. 1965)
- Full Name Walter Marvin Koenig
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 14, 1936
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Writer, Teacher
- Children Andrew Koenig, Danielle Koenig
About Walter Koenig
Water Marvin Koenig is an American writer, director, actor and teacher who was born in September 14, 1936 with a net worth of $8 million. Born in Chicago, Illinois, the son of a businessman, he went to Grinnell College in Grinnel, Iowa with a pre-med major but later transferred to UCLA and graduated with a BA in psychology. Most of his net worth has been obtained from his acting career.
A professor encouraged him to become an actor and that is when he started attending the Neighborhood Playhouse with his fellow students Christopher Lloyd, Dabney Coleman and James Caan. Best known for his role as Alfred Bester in Babylon 5 and Pavel Chekov in Star Trek, he also wrote the script for the legal science fiction thriller InAliebale released in 2008. He received a Saturn award nomination for the Best Supporting Actor for his role in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan as well as Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.