Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Stage, Film and Television
- Birth Place Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married to Brooke Adams
- Full Name Anthony Marcus Shalboub
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 9, 1953
- Ethnicity Lebanese-American
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Southern Maine and Yale School of Drama
- Children two children
About Tony Shalhoub
Lebanese-American actor Tony Shalhoub has an estimated net worth of $30 million. He became a household name with the roles of Antonio Scarpacci on Wings and sleuth Adrian Monk on the television series Monk, which earned him three Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe Award.
Born Anthony Marcus Shalboub on October 9, 1953 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA, he earned his estimated net wroth of $30 million from his long and prolific career in Hollywood, both on the big screen and on television. His professional career began on stage, Shalhoub making his Broadway debut in a 1985 production of the Neil Simon comedy The Odd Couple. He won a Tony Award for his performance in the play Conversations with My Father.
From there, he landed a television role in the sitcom Wings. Later on, he began appearing in several movies as a character actor, including Barton Fink, The Man Who Wasn’t There, Quick Change, and Men In Black. He played the obsessive compulsive detective Adrian Monk on the mystery series Monk.