Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Marital Status Widowed (Heather Harlan)
- Full Name Tony Randall
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 26, 1920
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer
- Education Tulsa Central High School, Northwestern University
- Children 2 (Julia Laurette Randall, Jefferson Salvini Randall)
About Tony Randall
Tony Randall was an American director, producer and actor best known for his appearance in the TV adaptation of The Odd Couple as Felix Unger. Throughout his career as an actor, Randall has been a six-time nominee for an Emmy Award, and a five-time nominee for a Golden Globe Award. His impressive portrayal of role in The Odd Couple won him an Emmy in 1975.
Tony Randall was born Arthur Leonard Rosenberg on February 26, 1920 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. At age 84, he died on May 17, 2004. Randall’s first marriage was to Florence Gibbs. The couple remained married until Gibbs’ death in 1992. In 1995, he married Heather Harlan, who was 50 years his junior. Later on, the couple had two children named Jefferson and Julia Laurette.
Credited as Anthony Randall, he appeared on Candida with his co-star Jane Cowl. He also appeared on The Corn Is Green with Emlyn Williams. Some of the films which he was highly noted for include Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?, Boys’ Night Out, Mating Game, The Brass Battle, Scavenger Hunt, Gremlins 2: The New Batch, The King of Comedy, Pillow Talk, and Lover Come Back. He also starred on Love, Sidney, The Tony Randall Show, 7 Faces of Dr. Lao, and The Circus of Dr. Lao.