Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Hollywood, California, U.S.
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married (Lauren Shulkind)
- Full Name Tony Lee Dow
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 13, 1945
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Producer, Director, Sculptor, Actor
- Education Van Nuys High School
- Children 1 (Christopher Dow)
About Tony Dow
Best recognized for his role in the TV series Leave It to Beaver that run from 1957 through 1963, Tony Dow is an American director, sculptor and producer with an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2012. In the show, he portrayed the role of Wallace “Wally” Cleaverm which earned him a Former Child Star “Lifetime Achievement” Award from Young Artist Foundation in 1987.
When the show ended, Tony Dow began appearing in other projects like My Three Sons, The Greatest Show on Earth, Dr. Kildare, Love American Style, Never Too Young, The Mod Squad, Mr. Novak, Square Pegs, The Hardy Boys, Emergency!, Adam-12 and Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star.
Tony Dow is currently living with his wife of 33 years, Lauren Shulkind, in Santa Monica Mountains. The couple has a child together named Christopher Dow. Tony Dow was once diagnosed with clinical depression in the 1990s.