Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy
- Birth Place Ottumwa, Iowa, USA
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married Ashley Groussman (m. 2009), Shelby Roos (m. 2002–2008), Julie Armstrong (m. 1995–1999), Roseanne Barr (m. 1990–1994)
- Full Name Thomas Duane "Tom" Arnold
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 6, 1959
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Children Jax Copeland Arnold
About Tom Arnold
Thomas Duane “Tom” Arnold is an American comedian and actor. Tom Arnold has a net worth of $30 Million. He was born to Jack Arnold and Linda Kay. He was born on 6th march 1955 in Ottumwa, Iowa. He has 6 siblings- Johnny, Lori, Scott, Marla, Mark and Chris.
His source of wealth in from acting and comedy. At the age of 23, he started stand-up comedy when he was studying business administration at the University of Iowa. In 1988, he won Minneapolis Comedy Competition. After winning the competition, he moved to Los Angeles to write on Roseanne which was a highly successful TV series. He also starred in HBO special named Tom Arnold: The Naked Truth. He then wrote, produced and starred in The Jackie Thomas Show (his own TV series). Some of his comedies which made him famous are Hero (1992), True Lies (1994) and Nine Months (1995). He also gave his voice for Arby’s Oven Mitt the character in television commercial for fast food chain.