Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Marshall, Minnesota, United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.71 m)
- Marital Status Married (Robyn Peterman)
- Full Name Steven James Zahn
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 13, 1967
- Ethnicity German, Swedish
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Education Robbinsdale Cooper High School, Gustavus Adolphus College, American Repertory Theater-Harvard University
- Children 2 (Henry James, Audrey Clair)
About Steve Zahn
American comedian and film and stage actor Steven James “Steve” Zahn has an estimated net worth of $25 million. Making an art out of portraying dysfunctional losers and likable freaks, Steve Zahn worked for years before getting his due as one of the most engaging and unconventionally gifted actors in Hollywood. Hailing from Marshall, Minnesota, United States, where he was born on November 13,1968, Zahn was first introduced to improvisational acting in high school. Following a year at Gustavus-Adolphus College, he was accepted at the prestigious American Repertory Theater in Cambridge, MA, where he trained for two years. After completing his tenure there, Zahn settled in Hoboken, NJ, and tried to support himself with acting in New York, working a variety of odd jobs on the side. He found work in various theater productions, including a 13-month road tour of Bye, Bye Birdie, which provided both steady employment and an introduction to his wife, who was a dancer in the musical.
Zahn’s break came when he was cast in Sophistry, a play that also starred Ethan Hawke.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Steve Zahn's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2005
Salary from the film, Sahara