Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing
- Birth Place Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 23, 1950
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Composer
- Education Ohio University, Ramsey High School, St. Cloud State University
- Children Wylie Quinn Annarose Anderson
About Richard Dean Anderson
Richard Dean Anderson is an actor and director with a career spanning almost 4 decades. He is estimated to be worth $30 million. Anderson was born on January 23rd 1950 in Minneapolis Minnesota. His most notable roles include MacGyver and Stargate SG-1.
Anderson didn’t intend to be an actor, as a child he broke both his arms which ended his dreams of becoming a professional hockey player, and for a short period after that, he tried to become a Jazz musician. Nevertheless in 1976 he landed his first television role in the Soap Opera General Hospital, from that moment on, he didn’t look back. His rise to fame began when he was cast as Angus MacGyver, the protagonist in action-adventure TV series MacGyver. The show ran for 7 seasons and was both a critical and ratings success. Later he starred as Colonel Jack O’Neill in sci-fi action series, Stargate SG-1, appearing in all 10 seasons and producing some episodes. He even had a voice role as himself in an episode of The Simpsons.