Net Worth: $3.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Linda)
- Full Name Marion H. Hall Jr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 8, 1977
- Occupation Actor
- Education Brockton High School, University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth
- Children 3 (Djaeda, Djordan, Djanai)
About Pooch Hall
American television and film actor, Marion H. “Pooch” Hall, Jr. has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million. Pooch Hall was a champion boxer before he was discovered to play roles in theaters while attending college. He is most widely recognized for his work on the show, “The Game” and for his recurring role on “Accidentally on Purpose”. Pooch Hall began his career on a noble and dignified note, by landing one of his first significant acting assignments in the critically acclaimed miniseries “Miracle’s Boys” — under the aegis of revered directors Spike Lee. Born Marion H. Hall, Jr. on February 8, 1977 in Brockton, Massachusetts, United States.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Pooch Hall's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2010
Salary per episode from the TV show, The Game