Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Age Deceased at 70 years old on September 18, 2013,
- Birth Place Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Widowed (Rose Conant)
- Full Name Kenneth Howard Norton Sr
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 9, 1943
- Weight 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Occupation Boxer
- Education Northeast Missouri State University, Jacksonville High School)
- Children 5 (Ken Norton, Jr., Kenisha Norton, Brandon Norton, Kenejon Norton, Keith Norton)
About Ken Norton
Retired professional boxer Ken Norton had an estimated net worth of $10 million. He was also known as “The Fighting Marine”, “The Jaw Breaker” and “The Black Hercules”.
Kenneth Howard Norton was born on August 9, 1943 in Jacksonville, Illinois, United States. At age 70, he died of September 18, 2013 in Bullhead City, Arizona, USA. Prior to his death, he suffered from a series of strokes.
After attending Jacksonville High School, he studied at the Northeast Missouri State University which is now known as the Truman State University. He was married to Rose Conant, and had five children named Ken Jr., Kenisha, Brandon, Kenejon, and Keith Norton.
Norton has defeated the famous Muhammad Ali in a twelve-round match, which made him as the second professional boxer to have defeated the latter.
Throughout his entire career as a professional boxer, N0rton has fought a total of 50 professional fights, winning 42 of them. Out of his 42 victories, 33 were won via knockout.