Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marital Status Married (Charlotte Crawford)
- Full Name John Ernest "Johnny" Crawford
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 26, 1946
- Ethnicity Belgian
- Occupation Actor, Singer, Musician
About Johnny Crawford
American musician, singer and character actor Johnny Crawford has an estimated net worth of $1 million. He is best known for his appearance in numerous film, stage and TV shows. He is highly noted for his performance in The Rifleman,
a popular Western series in BC where he played the role of Mark McCain.
As an actor, Crawford’s major break came in 1956 with Little Boy Lost. This was followed by his appearances in The Lone Ranger, The Loretta Young Show, Sheriff of Cochise, Mr. Adams and Eve, Whirlybirds, and Crossroads.
As a singer, he has released five singles which reached the Billboard Top 40. These singles include Rumors, Your Nose is Gonna Grow, Proud, and Cindy’s Birthday.
John Ernest Crawford was born on March 26, 1946 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Since 1995, he has been married to Charlotte Crawford.