Net Worth: $145 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Talia Balsam)
- Full Name John M. Slattery, Jr
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 13, 1962
- Ethnicity Irish
- Occupation Actor, Director
- Education The Catholic University of America, St. Sebastian's School
- Children 1 (Harry Slattery)
About John Slattery
American director and actor John Slattery has an estimated net worth of $145 million in 2013. He is best recognized for his appearance on Mad Men, an AMC series where he portrayed the role of Roger Sterling. The show has earned him numerous nominations and won him two SAG Awards.
John M. Slattery, Jr. was born on August 13, 1962 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. After attending St. Sebastian’s School, he completed his Fine Arts degree from The Catholic University of America. Since 1998, he has been married to Talia Balsam with whom he has a son named Harry.
In addition to Mad Men, John Slattery is also noted for his appearance on shows like Reservation Road, Underdog, Desperate Housewives, Charlie Wilson’s War, Iron Man 2, 30 Rock, The Adjustment Bureau, Return, Night of the Hurricane, Dishonored, In Our Nature, and Arrested Development.