Net Worth: $82 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Marie Zielcke)
- Full Name Henry Jackson Thomas, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 9, 1971
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor, Musician
- Education Blinn College, East Central High School
- Children 1 (Hazel Thomas)
About Henry Thomas
American musician and actor Henry Thomas has an estimated net worth of $82 million in 2013. Throughout his entire career as an actor, he has also appeared on more than 20 films. He is best recognized for his appearance in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, a Steven Spielberg film where he played the role of Elliott Taylor. He also appeared on Cloak & Dagger, Gangs of New York and Psycho IV: The Beginning.
Henry Jackson Thomas, Jr. was born on September 9, 1971 in San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A. He is a graduate of Blinn College. He was married twice. From 2000 through 2002, he was married to Kelly Hill. Two years later, he married Marie Zielcke. The couple’s marriage only lasted until 2007.
Henry Thomas’ most recent film projects include The Last Sin Eater, Suffering Man’s Charity, Red Velvet, Don’t Look Up, Sweet Flame, Dear John, The Last Ride, and the Big Sur. On the other hand, his most notable television projects include A Taste for Killing, Beyond Obsession, Indictment: The McMartin Trial, Moby Dick, Riders of the Purple Sage, Happy Face Murders, Masters of Horror, Desperation, Without a Trace, The Mentalist, CSI and Betrayal.