Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Shaker Heights, Ohio, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Mary Willard)
- Full Name Frederic "Fred" Willard
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 18, 1939
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor, Writer
- Education Virginia Military Institute
- Children 1 (Hope Willard)
About Fred Willard
American voice actor, writer, comedian and actor Fred Willard has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2013. In addition to his role as Rob Reiner on This Is Spinal Tap, Willard is best recognized for his appearance on A Mighty Wind, For Your Consideration, Best In Show, and Waiting for Guffman films. His appearance on the TV series Everybody Loves Raymond as Hank MacDougall earned him three nominations for Emmy Awards. On the other hand, his role as Frank Dunphy on the ABC TV series Modern Family earned him an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series in 2010.
Frederic Willard was born on September 18, 1939 in Shaker Heights, Ohio, U.S. He is an alumnus of Kentucky Military Institute, and Virginia Military Institute. He is currently married to Mary Willard, and has one child named Hope Willard.
Debuting in 1966 with the TV show Pistols ‘n’ Petticoats, Fred Willard has appeared on numerous films and TV projects which earned him several nominations from numerous award giving bodies. His most recent acting appearances were on Raising Hope, Trust Us With Your Life, Market Warriors, Hot In Cleveland, Good Luck Charlie, Community and Drunk History.