Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jennifer Lynn Stone)
- Full Name Fredrick Aaron Savage
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 9, 1976
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Weight 170 lbs (77 kg )
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer
- Education Stanford University
- Children 2 (Lily, Oliver)
About Fred Savage
A well known director and producer, Fred Savage is best recognized for his role as Kevin Arnold in the TV series The Wonder Years. As of 2012, this American actor has an estimated net worth of $18 million.
As an actor, Savage has appeared on films like Dinosaurs! – A Fun-Filled Trip Back in Time!, The Princess Bride, The Wizard, Jungle Book: Mowgli’s Story, The Rules of Attraction, Austin Powers in Goldmember, The Last Run and Welcome to Mooseport. He also appeared on TV shows like Saturday Night Live, No One Would Tell, How Do You Spell God?, Boy Meets World, Justice League Unlimited, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Family Guy, Holidaze: The Christmas That Almost Didn’t Happen, Generator Rex, Mr. Sunshine and Happy Endings.
As a director, he worked on projects like Best Friends Forever, Whitney, Mr. Sunshine, Modern Family, How to Be a Gentleman, Happy Endings, Friends with Benefits, Greek and Ugly Betty.Savage is a recipient of People’s Choice Awards, Young Artist’s Awards, Saturn Awards.