Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Bayonne, New Jersey, United States
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Ruth Weil)
- Full Name Frank A. Langella, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 1, 1938
- Ethnicity Italian
- Occupation Actor
- Education Syracuse University, Columbia High School
- Children 2 (Sarah Langella, N/A)
About Frank Langella
American film and stage actor Frank Langella has an estimated net worth of $5 million. He is best recognized for his role in the popular play Frost/Nixon. The role won him a Tony Award for Best Leading Actor in a Play. The same character has also earned him a nomination for Best Actor at the Academy Awards.
Of Italian-American ancestry, Frank A. Langella Jr. was born on January 1, 1938 in Bayonne, New Jersey, USA. He is a graduate of Syracuse University with a degree in drama. From 1977 to 1996, he was married to Ruth Weil, with whom he has two children.
Prior to his successful career on the big screen, Langella performed in many off-Broadway productions, and later appeared in multiple Broadway plays.
On the big screen, Frank Langella is best known for his portrayal of characters in films like Diary of a Mad Housewife; The Twelve Chairs; Dracula; Good Night, and Good Luck; Starting Out in the Evening; The Box; and Robot & Frank.