Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Elvimar Silva)
- Full Name Esai Manuel Morales
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 1, 1962
- Ethnicity Puerto Rican
- Occupation Actor
- Education School of Performing Arts
- Children 1 (Mariana Oliveira Morales)
About Esai Morales
American actor Esai Morales has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Of Puerto Rican ancestry, Esai Manuel Morales was born on October 1, 1962 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. He attended School of Performing Arts and later pursued a career in acting. He has been in a relationship with Elvimar Silva with whom he welcomed a daughter named Mariana Oiveira in October 2010.
Debuting into the industry in 1982, Morales has appeared in numerous film and TV shows which have helped in increasing his screen time gradually. His most notable appearance on the big screen were in The Disappearance of Garcia Lorca, Southern Cross, Rapa Nui, The Virgin of Juarez, In the Army Now, Gun Hill Road, Paid In Full, and American Fusion.
On TV, he is known for his guest appearances in shows like Miami Vice, The Legend of Prince Valiant, The Burning Season, Resurrection Blvd., NYPD Blue, American Family, Company Town, 24: Day 6 Debrief, Los Americans, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Criminal Minds.