Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Eric Per Sullivan
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 12, 1991
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Southern California (2009–2010), Mount Saint Charles Academy, Phillips Exeter Academy
- Children None
About Erik Per Sullivan
American actor Erik Per Sullivan has an estimated net worth of $2 million in 2013. He is best recognized for his appearance on Malcolm in the Middle, a TV series aired on Fox where he played the role of Dewey. The show was aired for six years.
Erik Per Sullivan was born on July 12, 1991 in Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S. After completing his high school education from Phillips Exeter Academy, he studied at the University of Southern California from 2009 through 2010. He is currently single.
His role on Malcolm in the Middle earned him several awards and nominations from a couple of renowned award giving bodies. Two of his awards include the YoungStar Awards for the Best Young Ensemble Cast: Television, (2000) and the Young Artist Awards for the Best Ensemble in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) category (2003).