Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jane Pittson)
- Full Name Dominic Chianese
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 24, 1931
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor
- Education Bronx High School of Science, Brooklyn College
About Dominic Chianese
American theater, film and TV actor Dominic Chianese has an estimated net worth of $15 million. He is best recognized for his appearance on The Sopranos, a TV series on HBO, where he played the role of Corrado “Junior” Soprano.
Dominic Chianese was born on February 24, 1931 in New York City, New York, USA. After attending Bronx High School of Science, he attended Brooklyn College.
To date, he has appeared in four movies with Al Pacino, whom he considers a friend. These movies include The Godfather Part II as Johnny Ola, Dog Day Afternoon as Sonny’s father, …And Justice For All as Carl Travers, and Looking for Richard.
On television, his earliest appearance was in the critically acclaimed East Side/West Side. Among his most recent appearances were roles on Crimes of Fashion, Damages, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and Boardwalk Empire.