Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place London Borough of Merton, London, United Kingdom
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Lara Stone)
- Full Name David Edward Williams
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth August 20, 1971
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Comedian, Actor, TV Personality, Author
- Education University of Bristol
- Children 1 (Alfred Walliams)
About David Walliams
David Walliams is a British television presenter, author, comedian and actor best recognized for his works on Rock Profile and Little Britain. He wrote Come Fly with Me as well as Big School where he starred. He also wrote five children’s books which were titled The Boy In The Dress, Mr. Stink, Gangsta Granny, Billionaire Boy, and Ratburger. Since 2012, he has been serving as one of the judges of Britains Got Talent. His most recent projects as an actor and TV presenter include Dinner for Schmucks, Marmaduke, The Itch of the Golden Nit, Doctor Who, The Royal Bodyguard, Blandings, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, The Look of Love, Justin and the Knights of Valour, and of course, Big School.
David Edward Williams was born on August 20, 1971 in Merton, London, England, UK. After he was romantically involved with model Lauren Budd, Emily Scott, Abi Titmuss, and Patsy Kensit, David Walliams finally settled with Dutch model Lara Stone. They were engaged in January 2010, and by April of the same year, the two got married. On May 6, 2013, the couple’s first son together, named Alfred, was born. David Walliams was diagnosed with a Bipolar disorder.