Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Flat Rock, Michigan, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Karen Florek)
- Full Name Ezekial Dann Florek
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 1, 1950
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor, Director
- Education Eastern Michigan University
About Dann Florek
American director and actor Dann Florek has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2013. He is best recognized for his role on Law & Order, a TV series on NBC where he played the role of Donald Cragen. He is also noted for his appearance on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, a spin-off of Law & Order.
Ezekial Dann Florek was born on May 1, 1950 Flat Rock, Michigan, USA. He is an alumnus of Eastern Michigan University, though he has ever competed a degree. Eventually, he went to New York to pursue an acting career.
Debuting in 1982, Florek is noted for his recurring appearances in TV shows like L.A. Law (22 episodes), Roseanne, and Law & Order (66 episodes as a main cast member and three episodes as a guest star).
As a producer, he is known for his work on Santorini Blue. From 1993 through 1995, he served as director of three episodes of Law & Order which include “The Pursuit of Happiness”, “Big Bang” and “Bad Faith”.