Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Full Name Craig Phillip Robinson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 25, 1971
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Actor, Singer, Stand-Up Comedian
- Education Illinois State University, Horace Mann Elementary School, St. Xavier University, Whitney M. Young Magnet High School
About Craig Robinson
American singer, stand-up comedian, and actor Craig Robinson has an estimated net worth of $6 million. In addition to his role in The Office as Darryl Philbin, Robinson is also known for his appearance in films like Zack and Miri Make a Porno, This Is The End, Hot Tub Time Machine, Shrek Forever After, Miss March and Pineapple Express.
Craig Phillip Robinson was born on October 25, 1971 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He attended Illinois State University where he completed his undergraduate degree. Subsequently, he went to Saint Xavier University where he earned his masteral degree in Education.
As an actor, Robinson debuted into the industry in the 2001 film AppleJax and YoYo where he played the role of YoYo. This was followed by his appearance in several film and TV shows. Among his most recent big screen projects include Escape from Planet Earth, Tyler Perry Presents Peeples, This Is the End, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, and Rapture-Palooza. He is expected to appear in Hot Tub Time Machine 2 which is currently on the process of filming.
On TV, he is noted for his recurring appearances in Lucky as Mutha Rhodes, as well as in Eastbound & Down as Reggie Macworthy.