Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Elissa Durwood Grodin)
- Full Name Charles Grodin
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 21, 1935
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Actor, Comedian, Talk Show Host
- Education University of Miami
- Children 2
About Charles Grodin
American talk show host, author, comedian and actor Charles Grodin has an estimated net worth of $5 million in 2013.
Charles Grodin was born on April 21, 1935 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.. He is currently married to Elissa Durwood, with whom he has a child. He has another child from his first marriage.
As an actor, Grodin has been a recipient of several awards, including an American Comedy Award for Funniest Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture for his appearance in Dave in 1993. Five years later, he won Best Actor at the Valladolid International Film Festival. Furthermore, his appearance in The Heartbreak Kid won him a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy in 1972. In 1978, he won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program for his appearance on The Paul Simon Special.