Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Film
- Birth Place San Diego, California, United States
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Full Name Bobby Lee
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 17, 1972
- Ethnicity Korean
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Education Poway High School, Palomar College
About Bobby Lee
American comedian and actor Bobby Lee has an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2012. He is best recognized as one of the casts of MADtv where he played a role since 2001. He has also appeared on films like The Dictator, Pineapple Express and Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.
In addition to MADtv, Bobby Lee has also appeared on shows like The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Pauly Shore Is Dead, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Kims of Comedy, Mind of Mencia, The League, Chelsea Lately, and Animal Practice. He even appeared in the music videos for Eminem‘s “We Made You”, Taio Cruz‘s ‘Hangover”, and the Wonder Girls’ “2 Different Tears”.
Bobby Lee was born on September 17, 1972 in San Diego California. Of Korean ancestry, he is a graduate of Poway High School.