Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy, TV Show Hosting
- Birth Place Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married Sherri Kramer (m. 1982–1997)
- Full Name Robert Lane "Bob" Saget
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 17, 1956
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Comedian, Actor, TV Show Host
- Children Lara Melanie Saget, Aubrey Saget, Jennifer Belle Saget
About Bob Saget
Bob Saget Net Worth is reported to be $100 millions. Bob Saget is a prominent and well established actor, television host and stand-up comedian. Born to working jewish parents in Philadelphia, he had creative interests from childhood. He used to participate in school plays and was prone of receiving awards. He wanted to become a doctor but destiny had planned something different for him.
Saget created a black and white film during his school time titled “Through Adam’s eyes” and received prizes and honors from the school authorities. He had some hard time with his health as he had to go through surgery for a giant appendix. He was obese and faced lot other ailments due it.
However, he never got depressed and lived his to the fullest. He began his career by touring aggressively throughout the country and performed his stand-up comedy shows. He was also featured in CBS’s “The Morning Program”. He tasted success with his character “Danny Tanner” in a family sitcom titled “Full House”.