Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Washington, D.C., United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Alexandra Denman)
- Full Name Benjamin Jeremy "Ben" Stein
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 25, 1944
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Actor, Writer, Lawyer
- Education Columbia University, Yale University, Montgomery Blair High School, Columbia College of Columbia University in the City of New York, Yale Law School
- Children 1 (Tom)
About Ben Stein
American lawyer, writer and actor Ben Stein has an estimated net worth of $20 million in 2012. He is known to be a commentator to various economic, social and political issues. He has been the speechwriter for American presidents, Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon.
Benjamin Jeremy Stein was born on November 25, 1944 in Washington, D.C., United States. He is a graduate of Columbia College and Yale Law School. After graduating from the university, Stein started working as a poverty lawyer then later for Federal Trade Commission as a trial lawyer. As a writer, Ben Stein has wrote columns for magazines such as Newsmax, The American Spectator, Los Angeles Magazine, Barron’s Magazine, Penthouse, New York Magazine, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
As an actor, Ben Stein has appeared on TV and film shows like Charles in Charge, No Intelligence Allowed, Casper, Full House, Casper: A Spirited Beginning, The Mask, Casper Meets Wendy, The Mask: The Animated Series, Star Search, Earthworm Jim, Richie Rich, The O’Reilly Factor, Duckman, Married… with Children, Ghostbusters II, Ghostbusters, The Emperor’s New School, Fairly Odd Parents, Cavuto On Business, he Emperor’s New School and Family Guy.