Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Tennis, Sports
- Birth Place Wiesbaden, West Germany
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Patty Smyth)
- Full Name John Patrick McEnroe, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 16, 1959
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Occupation Professional Tennis Player
- Education Stanford University, Trinity School
- Children 5 (Kevin, Emily, Sean, Anna, Ava)
About John McEnroe
A retired professional tennis player, John McEnroe is an American athlete who won 77 single titles and a former no. 1 professional tennis player in the world. As of 2012, John McEnroe has earned a total net worth amounting to $50 million.
Throughout his entire professional tennis career, McEnroe has won 7 grand slam single titles, four of which were at US Open and the other three were at Wimbledon. He has also earned 1 grand slam mixed doubles title and 9 grand slam doubles title for men. Distinguished for his artistic and superb volleying, McEnroe is also known for his rivalries with Ivan Lendl, Jimmy Connors and Bjorn Borg.
Often regarded as one of the best tennis players of all time, McEnroe was named as the ATP player of the year in 1984, 1983 and 1981. In 1999, he was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame. After his successful tennis career, John McEnroe pursued a career as a commentator and actor in films and TV shows.
John McEnroe was born on February 16, 1959 in Wiesbaden West Germany. He attended the Stanford University. Currently married to Patty Smyth, McEnroe has five children named Kevin, Emily, Sean, Anna, and Ava.