Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Football
- Birth Place São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
- Height 5' 8 1/2" (1.74 m)
- Marital Status Married (Cila de Souza)
- Full Name Anderson Luís de Souza
- Nationality Portugal
- Date of Birth August 27, 1977
- Ethnicity Brazilian, Portuguese
- Occupation Footballer
- Children 6 (David de Souza, Sofia de Souza, Yasmin de Souza, João Henrique de Souza, Pedro Gabriel de Souza)
Born as Anderson Luís de Souza, Deco is Portuguese footballer who is currently playing for Fluminense. In 2012, Deco’s net worth is estimated to be around $25 million.
While playing for FC Barcelona (2006) and FC Porto (2004), Deco became a recipient of UEFA Champions League award. During the Champions League winning season of Porto, deco received awards like UEFA Best Midfielder and UEFA Club Footballer of the Year . During the 2003–04 Champions League final, he was named as the Man of the Match. Despite his team’s loss against Internacional, Deco still received the Man of the Match award as well as the FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball award. He was also the first player to have the UEFA Best Midfielder Award from playing in two different clubs.
Anderson Luis de Souza has remarried twice. His marriage was with Cila who bore him two sons, Pedro Gabriel and Joao Henrique. Later on, he met Jaciara in a party whom he married later on, after divorcing Cila. Marrying in 2005, the couple had a son named David, and a daughter named Yasmin. In 2009, his fifth child Sofia, from a former girlfriend, was born.