Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Volleyball, Sports
- Birth Place Napa, California, USA
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Logan Maile Lei Tom
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 25, 1981
- Ethnicity Chinese, Hawaiian
- Weight 165.3 lbs (75 kg)
- Occupation Professional Volleyball Player
- Education Stanford University, Highland High School
- Children None
About Logan Tom
Logan Maile Lei Tom in real life, Logan Tom is a four-time Olympic contender and professional indoor and beach volleyball player with an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2012.
After joining 2000 Games in Sydney, Australia, she became the youngest female to be selected as one of the members of the American Olympic volleyball team. Her professional volleyball career started in 2003 when she became a part of MRV/Minas of the Brazil Superliga. As mentioned earlier, she has joined in four Olympic games. She finished at fourth place during the 2000 Sydney Olympics, 5th at the 2004 Athens Olympics, a silver medalist at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, and still a silver medalist during the 2012 London Olympics.
Logan Tom was born on May 25, 1981 in Napa California. She attended Stanford University.