Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Figure Skating, Sports
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- Marital Status Married (John MacColl)
- Full Name Dorothy Stuart Hamill
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 26, 1956
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Figure Skater
- Education Colorado Academy
- Children 1 (Alexandra Forsythe)
About Dorothy Hamill
Professional figure skater Dorothy Hamill has an estimated net worth of $5 million. She was named the ladies’ singles champion in the 1976 Olympics. That same year, she was named World Champion. She currently mentors Rachael Flatt, who has won two silver medals at the US Championships, and one gold medal at the 2008 World Junior Championships.
Hamill was born on July 26, 1956 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Currently, she is married to John MacColl. Her first marriage was to Dean Paul Martin. From 1987 to 1995, she was married to Kenneth Forsythe, with whom she has a daughter, Alexandra.
Hamill’s professional figure skating success started after winning the novice ladies’ title at the 1969 US championships.
From 1974 through 1976, she was named US Champion. She finished third at the World Championship held in Munich, Germany in 1974. She won a silver medal at the 1975 World Championships held in Colorado.