Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth MMA, Sports
- Birth Place Everett, Washington, United States
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Kim Couture)
- Full Name Randy Duane Couture
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 22, 1963
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Occupation Mixed Martial Artist, Wrestler
- Education Oklahoma State University, Western Washington University
- Children 3 (Caden, Aimee, Ryan)
About Randy Couture
The oldest MMA and UFC title holder, Randy Couture is an American actor and retired mixed martial artist with an estimated net worth of $14 million as of 2012.
Born June 22, 1963 in Everett, Washington, Randy Couture started his wrestling career at Lynnwood High School after moving from Alderwood Middle School. On his senior year at Lynnwood High School, Couture won the State Championship. He attended the Oklahoma State University in college.
During his entire Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) career, Couture became a UFC Heavyweight Champion thrice, UFC Light Heavyweight Champion twice, Interim UFC Light Heavyweight Champion once and he was named as the grand winner in the UFC 13 Heavyweight Tournament.
Aside from being the first fighter to won two championships in different divisions, Randy Couture is the only UFC fighter who won a championship after having been inducted into the World of Fame. Also, he is the only fighter of age over 40 to won the championship. Currently, he is the fourth member of the UFC Hall of Fame.
Randy Couture has three children, named Caden, Ryan and Aimee, from his previous relationships.