Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Football, Sports
- Birth Place Fort Polk, Louisiana, United States
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Vincent Jackson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 14, 1983
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 230 lb (104 kg)
- Occupation Football Player
- Education Widefield High School, University of Northern Colorado
- Children None
About Vincent Jackson
Professional American player Vincent Jackson has an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2013. Jackson is currently playing for the National Football League’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers as the team’s wide receiver.
Vincent Jackson was born on January 14, 1983 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. After attending Widefield High School, he studied at University of Northern Colorado, where he played collegiately. In 2005, he was selected by the San Diego Chargers as its second round pick (61st overall) in the 2005 NFL Draft. From 2005 through 2011, he played for the Chargers. He was selected as an alternate to Wes Welker, for the 2011 Pro Bowl.
On March 13, 2012, Vincent Jackson was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a five-year, $55.55 million contract. To date, Jackson has already been selected to a Pro-bowl three times (2009, 2011 and 2012). He ranked 52nd on the Top 100 Players of 2013.