Net Worth: $150 Thousand
- Source of Wealth NFL, Film, Television
- Birth Place Long Beach, California, United States
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kimberly Goodson)
- Full Name Richard Sean Salisbury
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 9, 1963
- Weight 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL), Actor, NFL Analyst
- Education University of California, Los Angeles, Orange Glen High School
- Children 3 (Dylan, Dodge, Shea)
About Sean Salisbury
Born as Richard Sean Salisbury on March 9, 1963, Sean Salisbury is an American actor and former CFL and NFL quarterback with an estimated net worth of $150 thousand.
A highly recruited quarterback who attended the Orange Glen High School that is based in Escondido, California, Salisbury chose to attend the University of Southern California over other famous universities like Arizona, Noter Dame, Arizona State, Stanford, BYU and University of California Los Angeles for college.
During his professional football career, Sean Salisbury became a part of CFL’s Winnipeg Blue Bombers, as well as Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, Houston Oilers and Indianapolis Colts. After his 10-year professional football career, Sean Salisbury was hired by ESPN as a NFL Analyst. Later on, he appeared on NFL Live and SportsCenter.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Sean Salisbury's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2008
- Earnings 1996
Salary Jan. 2008
Annual salary as a co-anchor of ESPN's Inside Sports Unleashed
Salary Jun. 1996
Base salary with the San Diego Chargers for the year 1996