Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth NFL
- Birth Place Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Marital Status Married (Cindy Trestman)
- Full Name Marc Trestman
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 15, 1956
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Football Coach
- Education University of Miami, Minnesota State University Moorhead, University of Minnesota, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, Minnesota State University, Mankato, University of Miami School of Law, Saint Louis Park High School
- Children 2 (Sarahanne, Chloe)
About Marc Trestman
Mark Trestman is a professional American football coach who currently serves as the head coach of the National Football League’s Chicago Bears. Previously, he served as the head coach of Canadian Football League’s Montreal Alouettes. He led the team to its Grey Cup championships for two consecutive seasons. In 2009, he was named CFL Coach of the Year.
Prior to his current career as coach, Marc Trestmen was also a professional football player. He played quarterback for the University of Minnesota football team, the Golden Gophers, for three seasons. In his senior season, he played for Minnesota State University Moorhead. In the past, Trestman has also worked with other teams, such as University of Miami, Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, Detroit Lions, Arizona Cardinals, Oakland Raiders, Miami Dolphins, and North Carolina State.
Marc Trestman was born on January 15, 1956 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently married to his wife Cindy, with whom he has two daughters named Chloe and Sarahanne.